1. This return policy is based on a 30-day period from invoice date.
Any returns past this time will attract a standard restocking fee of 15%, capped at $50 per propeller.
2. No restocking fee will be charged for a ‘clean swap’ within policy.
3. Any returned propeller MUST be accompanied with the original invoice number(s) and a completed Return form and number (RAN#) supplied by Boat Props & Docks staff.
4. All returned propellers must be in NEW condition with no marks / scratches or paint missing.
5. All returned propellers must be in their original, UNMARKED box, including insert, otherwise a $20 fee will apply.
6. If the propeller is returned in a USED or DAMAGED condition the cost of any repairs or cleaning will be deducted from any credit given.
7. All hardware must be returned COMPLETE and UNDAMAGED with the propeller in the original packaging. No credit will be given if the kit is not complete or in original condition.
8. The customer is responsible for all return and additional freight.
9. A standard restocking fee of 15%, capped at $50, will apply for any incorrectly ordered or change of mind purchase more than 30 days from invoice date. Credit is dependent on all other return conditions as per this policy.
10. No return will be accepted for credit, other than for warranty issues, more than six months from purchase.
For any returns or swap overs please return to:
Boat Props & Docks
2/21 Central Park Drive
YANDINA Qld 4651
P:07 5319 1234 E: firstname.lastname@example.org