- This return policy is based on a 30-day period from the invoice date.
Any returns, excluding warranty returns, past this time will attract a standard restocking fee of 15%, capped at $50 per propeller.
- No restocking fee will be charged for a ‘clean swap’ within policy.
- All propeller returns must be in NEW condition with no marks / scratches or paint missing and in the original, UNMARKED box, including insert.
- Any returned propeller MUST be accompanied with the original invoice number(s) and a completed Returns form and number (RAN#) supplied by Boat Props & Docks.
- All returned propellers must be in their original, UNMARKED box, including insert, otherwise a $20 fee will apply. This includes tape, grease, cuts and tears.
- A minimum charge of $20 will apply for cleaning / polishing if the propeller is returned in a USED or DAMAGED condition. The cost of any repairs or cleaning will be deducted from any credit given.
- All hardware must be returned COMPLETE and UNDAMAGED with the propeller in the original packaging, or charges will apply.
A minimum charge of $20 will apply where any USED kits, including bushes and spacers, are returned with a propeller.
- The customer is responsible for all return and additional freight.
- A standard restocking fee of 15%, capped at $50, will apply for any incorrectly ordered or change of mind purchase more than 30 days from invoice date. Credit is dependent on all other return conditions as per this policy.
- No return will be accepted for credit, other than for warranty issues, more than six months from purchase.
For any returns or swap overs please return to:
Boat Props & Docks
2/21 Central Park Drive
YANDINA Qld 4651P:07 5319 1234 E: firstname.lastname@example.org